May 8, 2020. In this letter, Gov. Justice urges Congress to provide emergency funding for the following programs:
- $1 billion for Community-based Child Abuse Prevention (CBCAP) Grants
- $20 million in Kinship Navigator Programs
- $1 billion for Title IV-B Part 2
- $500 million for CAPTA Title 1
- $30 million for the Court Improvement Program
- Increase FMAP for Title IV-E Prevention Program
- Increase funding to Title IV-E Chafee by $500 million
- Provide $100 million in one-time emergency support for the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) program.
Read full letter here.